Kindle Scribe - Clear case review

Kindle Scribe Case Recommendations

Cheap but good

Kindle Scribe - Clear case 6

The Kindle Scribe is classy and beautiful.

The high-end of Amazon's Kindle products are particularly
  • luxurious
  • beautiful
  • nice finish
(highly subjective)

So, I use it with care 

I'd also like to try something a little simpler than a case with a cover

Kindle Scribe Clear case


I bought it through Aliexpress


2 weeks after ordering

Kindle Scribe - Clear case 1

Something strange has arrived.
(iPad case?)

But I was relieved to see that it said 'Kindle Scribe 10.2 inch'

Kindle Scribe - Clear case 2

Perfect fit


Kindle Scribe - Clear case 3

Camera partial view(huh?)
The rubberized feet fit nicely.


Kindle Scribe - Clear case 4

These uncovered cases can be convenient to use
However, if you want to protect your screen, the original cover style is better.


Kindle Scribe - Clear case 5

Designs that work with buttons and terminals


Kindle Scribe - Clear case 6

The best part is that I was able to use the pen storage function normally, which I wasnt't expecting at all.


Kindle Scribe - Clear case 7

'Kindle Scribe Engraving Details’


I bought it for only 4$ including shipping.
How this is possible is a mystery with Aliexpress' shipping system.

I recommend this case for 
  • Quick use
  • Protection from drops
  • Not detract from the design





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Watch Galvanic Corrosion(Dissimilar metal corrosion)

Kindle Scribe - an alternative to paper notes (compare Remarkable)